(BSc - MSc | High-Tech Environment | Electrical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering)
We are looking for Electro-Mechanical Engineers who are ready to develop themselves and be part of technological innovation in a high-tech environment. With more than 20.000 employees, ASML pushes the boundaries in technology. Trinamics helps ASML to find the best talent. Wondering how you can help the world move forward? Keep on reading and we will tell you how!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer you are engaged in defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronic concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibration, vacuum system control and optical lifetime control in existing and new ASML products. You also contribute to the definition of the next generation of these products in close collaboration with the architect.
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the following:
- Am the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various environmental electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, electronics boxes, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels and PCB controllers
- Generate TPD (technical product documentation) from various environmental products
- Ensure a high level of quality by reviewing your own work and participating in reviews from other designers
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various electronic environmental products in collaboration with stakeholders
- Be the interface to external suppliers
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers
- Contribute to analysis and solutions of reliability problems
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Several years of experience as an engineer of electronic functions, including experience working in multidisciplinary module teams to reach agreement on specifications
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with NX
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety
- Knowledge and experience with temperature, flow and pressure control are preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with vacuum technology and (gas) safety is also preferred.
- Initiative, proactive
- Motivated team player with good social and communication skills
- Structured with an eye for details
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical and problem solving
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Tailor-made training and development programs
- Working at a company that continuously invests in R&D – 1.6 billion EUR in 2018
- Connecting with colleagues from 123 different countries
- Being part of a multidisciplinary team
- 30 days off: 24 vacation days and 6 ADV days
- Good employment conditions including commuting allowance, vacation pay and building up pension
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Make sure to apply by using the apply button! For any questions, contact Elroy Leijten by sending an email to email@example.com or calling +31 (0)40 401 5200.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak