Do you have experience with designing inline camera systems?Functieomschrijving
The printing world is expanding from information printing to graphical printing and even to printing of products. This movement puts more and more requirements on the quality and accuracy of the performance of our complex systems. Sensor systems are an important part in closing the control loops and improving for example print quality.
As designer you work in a multidisciplinary team responsible for realizing the best sensor systems. You design, simulate and verify your designs and you use experiments to back up your ideas. You have a sound knowledge of a variety of measurement principals, particularly optical systems, but also the electrical interfacing hardware. The job will require you to work from an early project phase up to the final phases where the sensor system has to be industrialized.
In this job you experiment, understand and invent. You are able to analyze a complex problem to the root cause, and define new solutions - breakthroughs, achieving new levels of quality or enabling new technology. You work closely with digital specialists, software and firmware developers and mechanical designers.
Key areas of responsibility
- Responsible for the design to be made of an Inline Camera System (ILS), including:
- Researches and understands the interaction the design has for the overall printer system and interfaces with relevant functions.
- Acts in line with departmental and project guidelines.
- Acts as a team member and ensures an adequate level of know-how for the Engineers in the team. Is responsible for input in the planning process.
- Translating requirements of client functions into specifications for the ILS
- Selecting the optimal camera type, balancing performance, cost and effort.
- Designing lighting system, taking printer interactions into account
- Designing/selecting the needed optical elements (lenses etc.) balancing performance, cost and effort.
Who are we looking for?
- Academic level of working and thinking, Master degree in Electrical Engineering is highly preferred
- Proven affinity with physical processes and interactions as well as analogue design, and strong in identifying opportunities and translating them into requirements
- 1-10 years work experience
- You are forward-thinking and like to combine creativity, modeling, while conducting hands on experiments to develop successful products
- You speak up and show a lot of initiative. You have strong organizing and decision making skills and you are pragmatic with an analytical view
- Excellent communication skills in English & verbal and written. Knowledge of Dutch is advantageous
- Experience with Matlab. Knowledge of C/C++ programming is preferred
- Experience with optical systems (camera’s, optics) preferred
- Analytical, creative and abstract thinker.
- Proven ability to be very productive and disciplined team player.
- Able to make optimal choice between Quality and Time.
- Able to work in project where not always Functional Specifications or Impact analysis are finalized.
- Not hesitant in retrieving information from other colleagues to get his work done.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Yacht Company Info
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaalde vakantie