We are looking for an Electrical / Mechanical Technician for an opportunity at our client in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
Modis Aerospace is a specialized Engineering consultancy with more than 30 years’ experience providing aerospace Engineers to our key partners in The Netherlands. Modis is a long-standing business partner of the European Space Agency (ESA), with more than 120 employees recruited from across Europe currently supporting ESA’s activities.
Tasks to be performed:
- Maintenance of electromagnetic and hydraulic shaker systems as well as acoustic test facilities
- Preparation of mechanical test set-up including instrumentation for international customers
- Operation of vibration control systems in the frame of complex international space programs and other industrial projects.
- Generation of test reports in English language
- Provision of technical support to the European Space Agency (ESA)
To successfully perform the above mentioned tasks, the following background / experience is required:
- Technical education or training in the field of maintenance of complex industrial facilities or similar
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Broad experience in maintenance and operation of vibration and acoustic test facilities, power amplifiers, cooling units, electro-dynamic shakers, hydraulics pumps, LN2/GN2 systems
- Good experience in sensor installation, e.g. accelerometers, strain gauges
- Experience in data acquisition systems and vibration control systems is an asset
- Ability to perform tasks accurately according to internal processes and customer needs.
- Fluent English language skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
Please send your CV to email@example.com