Are you challenged by the integration of electrical configurations for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline and a great team spirit? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electrical Integrator, you are responsible for the electrical integration of all components of the electrical architecture infrastructure.
- The Electrical Integrator is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team.
- Influence the definition and design on Integrability, manufacturability, testability, reliability and EMC compliancy
- Specify and document the test requirements.
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose.
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the device-under-test meets the requirements.
- Interfacing with other electrical designers and engineers.
- Interfacing with the integrators of the other project teams.
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers.
- Support production and service as an expert (4e line support).
- Solving problems during full proto product integration.
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning.
- Act as a technical coach for other designers.
- Represent project team in several meetings.
Bachelor / Master degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- Multiple years of practical experience in electrical system integration in a multidisciplinary organization.
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics / cabling / mains / safety / diagnosis / electronics cooling.
- Knowledge of the ATCA hardware platform is preferred.
- Six Sigma Green or Yellow Belt is a plus.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products.
Within EDEV, the group Electronics System Architecture is responsible that the Electrical Architecture of the ASML system meets the system level requirements while optimizing re-use and commonality by providing Electronic Building Blocks and generic computational platforms.
As Electrical Integrator with the Electronics System Architecture group, you will test and integrate ATCA hardware components on which the CARM motion control software runs to process real-time sensor data into updated actuator setpoints.
The Electrical Integrator reports to the manager of the Electronics System Architecture group.
- Auto van de zaak
- Performance bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Referral bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan