(Bachelor, Master, Electrical, Racks, Panels, Design, Infrastructure )
For our client, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines, we are looking for an Electrical Designer .
The Electrical Layout Designer is responsible for the specification, design, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure and electrical (sub) modules. The electrical infrastructure consists of the complete electrical path from sensor/actuator towards I/O and/or computational racks, meaning:
• All cabling from sensors/actuators up to I/O and/or computational racks.
• Connection plates/boxes.
• Computational racks (CPU/PLC).
• I/O racks (rear panels and/or backplanes).
• Mains distribution.
• Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Experienced as designer, including experience with multidisciplinary system design.
• Has experience with general electrical engineering principles and electrical development methods and processes.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Elroy Leijten