As an EHS manager you are able to provide a compelling EHS vision, action plan and change process.
Global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners
You will lead the local EHS - team. You and your team are highly visible and active in the organization, setting the example on a daily basis. As an active and challenging EHS Manager your responsibilities are:
- Monitor and report compliance with Givaudan´s and regulatory requirements.
- Make sure that good relations are established and maintained with all EHS Partners.
- Be the main contact to local authorities.
- To work with management, safety reps and all other employees to strengthen the continuous improvement process and to improve awareness and performance.
- Challenge and help the local management to implement all EHS requirements and systems.
- Accomplish internal Audits
- Check compliance to EHS requirements
- Check the effectiveness of implementation, especially regarding the controls for major EHS and security risks
- Preparation, follow-up, support, co-audit during Corporate audits.
- Keep Injury Free and Continuous improvement on the agenda.
- Provide management information, based on consolidated reporting (monthly, quarterly, yearly - in accordance with corporate requirements).
- Deploy behaviour-based safety programmes
- Coordinate relevant EHS and Security training.
- Stimulate/facilitate learning from EHS & Security incidents based on incident reporting and investigation.
- Contribute to local and International projects.
Profiel van kandidaat
- Relevant technical background and education
- 5+ years' work experience in a EHS management position
- Auditing experience
- Experience with project management, incident investigation, management systems and risk assessments
- Expertise in people management
Good working conditions