The EH&S (Environment, Health & Safety) Sustainability Technician is part of an Integrated Services group for Environmental Health Safety & Sustainability. This role is required to be able to work in teams providing SDS (Safety Data Sheet) and Product Registration services for multiple countries within the boundaries of defined work process.
Individuals performing this role are expected to work closely with the several functional stakeholders such as Hazard Communications Expertise, Business Product Stewards or country Product Regulatory Specialists to complete SDS releases and/or product registrations on time and in compliance with the specified requirements.
What are your responsibilities as an EH&S Sustainability Technician?
- Interact with stakeholders to collect data and/or information required to complete
- Product Registration activities
- Complete submissions of product registrations in accordance with the competent authority procedure
- Record in workflow management tool and manage the product registration to meet given deadlines (internal and/or regulatory)
- Manage invoices for product registration processes in order to secure timely payment
What do we expect from you?
- You have MBO 3/4 in chemistry, biology or engineering
- You have experience, preferable administrative background
- You are fluent in English
- Combination of few Western/Eastern EU languages, example: German/French or Nordics or Croatian/Serbian is a pre.
- You have knowledge of SAP R3.0
- You have knowledge of key office systems such as Outlook, Microsoft Work, and Excel
- You have Work Process Discipline with the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- You have an extreme level of accuracy and eye for detail
- You are a team player
Apply for the job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further questions you can send us a message via our whatsapp 06 19 88 81 81Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkelijk je gegevens en gaan je volgende sollicitaties nog sneller!