The ECM Solution Specialist is a key figure in the organizations digital plans. You will collaborate a lot with the business stakeholders such as legal and sales and translating their needs into IT solutions regaring the ECM software.
Our client is a stock listed specialized leader within the chemical and food industry.
- Revenue 2700 million €, 3000 employees and active in 45+ countries.
- Lean and innovative organization
- Investing a lot in IT and in the middle of a digital transformation
The ECM Solution specialist is responsible for relevant activities to provide the global organization with reliable Master Data and Enterprise Content Management software solutions. The ECM Solution specialist is responsible for working with both business stakeholders and IT team members to ensure that the solution supports business needs,fits architectural and security principles, and integrates well with other systems.The ECM Solution specialist will be working within the Master Data & Enterprise Content Management section of the Center of Excellence group and reports to the Product Manager PIM, Regulatory and ECM solutions
- Optimize PIM and ECM software solutions currently in use.
- Work closely with the IT team and business stakeholders, in supporting and developing robust and scalable solutions;
- Collaborate in IT projects within the agile methodology framework;
- Coordinate with(external)technical/solution architects, integration and data specialists, and others,as needed;
- Participate in QA checkpoints during delivery to provide guidance and ensure solution aligns with business needs;
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Product Manager PIM, Regulatory and ECM solutions;
- Continually explore solution capabilities ECM ecosystem as part of their digital transformation program.
- Support activities and responsibilities are within the scope of this role:
- Configuration: workflows, validation rules, approval processes;
- Administration tasks like training, user set-up, reports/dashboards creation;
- Backlog reduction: limiting technical debt, reducing handling time of incoming support tickets;
- Bug fixing & solution testing;
- Data management.
- BS/MSdegree in Computer Scienceor Business Administration;
- 4+ years experience with ECM or PIM and/or DMS software solutions such as Hyland, SAP / IBM document management
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models,data and technologies;
- Flexible to switch between project and support activities;
- Hands-on; pragmatic and analytic skills;
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter;
- Experience in Microsoft Server environment, Microsoft SQL servers and IIS;
- Familiar with low code (cloud) platforms is a plus
- Challenging position within a lean organization and growing department
- They have got an IT department of 30 FTE which has an important role within their digital plans
- Market conform salary + IND listed with 30% ruling
- Position based in Rotterdam