Our parntner is looking for a intelligent candidate with junior e-commerce webshops experience who is ready for a next step. Do you have an international working mindset, hands-on-mentality, analytical and experienced with relevent CMS activities?
One of the largest computer suppliers in the world, B2B and B2C market. An international company that's modern, working with high potentials, sort lines and hands-on mentality.
This is a challenging opportunity (a new created position) for a young professional with 1-4 years of experience in ecommerce operation / websop management role to integrate a fast growing, business driven, ecommerce team. In this role you will be responsible with another colleague to manage and upload product information and visual merchandising materials on the web Stores, optimalization and to implementate webshops in other European Countries in cooperation with the HQ E-store director.
We're looking for operational hands-on CMS webshop activity management, and the competences to think strategic and in the long run, rolling out more EU webshops
- Collect, edit, and upload of product images
- Support with the Content Management Systems (CMS) and category/product level maintenance of the website
- Create and maintain product pages and promotions on the Magento platform inmultiple sites/languages
- Take part into the monthly activities planning
- Localize and upload visual merchandising materials (Sales offers activities / bundels etc)
- Synchronize product information between the Acer Global Website and the Acer Store
- Update homepage/category pages content
- At ease with analytical data management(excel)
- Ability toselect, brief & drive effectively agencies
You are an intelligent young professional, who has an hands-on mentality, a social perso who is really reliable.
- Bachelor or Master Degree (Digital Marketing and communications specializations are preferred).
- Communication 100% in Englisch - Professional level English. Other languages plus.
- 1-5 years Experience with E-commerce/Webshop maintenance, CMS management (Magento preferred)
- International Sales Web maintenance experience and Marketing Assets Management.
- Excellent planning skills, analysis experience, lead generation, dashboards,
- Google tools - analytics / adwords etc.
- Magento, Basic HTML and MailChimp experience is a benefit
- Familiar with continuous improvement and dashboard driven
- Excellent planning skills
- Proactive and fast to solve issues
- Ability to coordinate internally and externally with all stakeholders and to interact with all levels
- Ability to work remotely from co-workers and supervisors
- Willing to some occasional traveling
Great opportunity within an modern company in Webshop management.
Direct contract with the organization
Good salary and additional conditions