E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Do you want the opportunity to work for a business where you will have a large degree of autonomy and freedom to carry out your ideas and potentially make a real impact on the business? This is a great chance to work for a dynamic company that imports and distributes niche products within the FMCG segment. We are looking for a creative and driven individual with an entrepreneurial and ‘hands-on’ mindset who has the capability not only to develop e-commerce marketing strategies but also to carry them out!
- Implementation and optimization of the new webshop (focussing on Content Management with a view to conversion and the development of user-friendly interfaces);
- Manage and develop the online B2B platforms;
- Developing and implementing a social media strategy;
- Digital newsletters, product catalogues, folders and e-mail campaigns;
- Development of Point of Sale Material;
- Producing digital marketing reports;
- Guiding the developers and suppliers of the webshop software and Point of Sale material.
- HBO education in either Communication, Business, Commerciële Economie with a preference for an online focus;
- Minimum 2 years experience in online marketing, web analytics and the use of social media for commercial purposes (preference for experience within a B2B environment);
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required;
- Some knowledge of website content management systems and analytic software;
- Some experience with Adobe Illustrator en Photoshop;
- Commercial mindset, entrepreunerial, analytical and result-orientated;
- ‘Hands-on’ mentality;
- Strong communication skills and good planning and project management skills.
- Short lines, where quick decisions can be made;
- 38 hour work week (Fridays work until 14.30);
- Some possibilities to work from home;
- International environment.
- Market conform salary with good secondary benefits.