The E-Commerce Online Account Manager will support the K&N Internet Re sellers to achieve
Company Annual Sales Plans.
K&N Engineering in Riverside California is the world's leading manufacturer of washable performance air filters and air intake systems. K&N invented the reusable high flow cotton air filter in 1969 and has been perfecting the technology ever since. K&N is a world class filtration company selling air filters, oil filters, and air intakes in over 30 countries. K&N sells over 5,000 products designed for cars, trucks, motorcycles, engines, and industrial applications. From their Million Mile Warranty to their Consumer Protection Pledge, K&N stands behind their products and their consumers 100%. The distinctive K&N logo represents performance from one of the original performance companies.
* Develop and Implement Sales Plans and Programs with the goal of achieving Annual
Sales Plans & Objectives
* Actively manage numerous internet account relationships to ensure time lines and
expectations are being met
* Improve item level data quality by implementing data audits to all categories.
* Analyze site metrics, customer feedback and other related data to identify opportunities
to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across product categories
* Performs in depth product research online [comp shopping] to create ongoing
recommendations for improvement and continued growth
* Develop financial plans to acquire new business opportunities and maximize sales while
minimizing risk within existing businesses.
* Monitor sales, inventory and Key Accounts operational performance.
* Review charge backs and lead communication to settle disputes and discrepancies.
* Negotiate trading terms and on-board new e-commerce customers.
* Required to develop and present quarterly business reviews to client outlining results vs.
plan, marketing plan implementation, revised revenue forecast
* Travel time is estimated to about 20% of the work time
* 3+ years of experience in sales and ecommerce management preferably in the
Automotive area but not required
* Effective Data Management insight development
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite, particularly in Excel [pivot tables, v-lookup, simple formula
* Comfortable working with large amounts of data
* Excellent English verbal, listening and written communication skills, other languages is a
* Preferably Experience working with Amazon (Vendor Central) is a plus
* Understanding of Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Sales
Bonus and company car