Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Digital Solution Product Specialist III will provide delivery and scope management and agile scrum leadership to products across the portfolio of digital solutions in the designated region. In this role, you will create and maintain solution roadmaps and strategies for all aspects of the products including but not limited to feature delivery, financial and value analysis, re-usability, full product life cycle management and integration with global information technology methods and operating models. You will advise business partners and product owners to design and create new products and define deployment approaches and support models.
- Be the trusted advisor to product owners, business leaders and information technology business partners and global information technology delivery teams.
- Provide strategic leadership, guidance and insight during solution definition activities from ideation through exploration to ensure roadmap and architecture alignment.
- Provide project and product team leadership on release schedule and backlog of features in the platform pipeline to drive an understanding of valuable components prioritization and how they will be delivered based on business needs.
- Develop strong products by building a high performing and agile product team with a focus on efficiencies and re-usability while keeping apprised of industry best practices.
- Partner with key stakeholders, peers and project leadership and serve as an issue escalation point of contact for digital products in scope of control.
- Responsible to resolve roadblocks or break new ground on architecture decisions and alignment across the digital foundation platforms.
- Responsible for the selection, development, and retention of a high performing digital solutions product team for products in scope of control and lead internal project budgeting across a medium size team.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Certified scrum master.
- Working knowledge of related agile methodologies.