ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
Responsible for achieving the Territory Sales Quota, managing and developing the distributor network, controlling expenses while contributing to ZOLL's profitability. Cover assigned territory by calling on distributors in multiple segments, building relationships, training distributor sales representatives and driving sales of portable defibrillators. The target segments include but are not limited to industrial, manufacturing, utilities, schools, safety, first aid, fire safety, facility management, office supply, national and local government, community public access, police, dental, general practitioners.
- Achieve sales quotas as assigned (devices and disposables).
- Develop and implement marketing and sales channel strategy to achieve high and profitable penetration of each segment of PAD market in the territory
- Manage existing partners and recruit new distributors to ensure strong, professional & highly profitable relationships
- Provide support and training to ensure distributors and business partners convey ZOLL image and levels of customer service
- Develop and use tactical sales and marketing programs and tools to achieve required growth and profitability
- Responsible for providing the required in-service education to customers
- Attend trade shows and perform other tasks as assigned by management
- Territory Management:
- Pro-active management of all active opportunities
- Planning, monitoring and delivering required activity levels to achieve targets
- Uncovering and developing new business opportunities in both existing and new accounts, developing and keeping up-to-date an adequate pipeline of potential sales to meet territory sales expectations
- Developing, implementing and monitoring effectiveness of tactical plans
- Ensuring required levels of customer satisfaction in territory
- Sales discipline:
- Responsible for maintaining daily organized account records, including account profiles, using com
- Responsible for providing various reports and contributions as required by management in a timely and professional manner. These include but are not limited to expense reports, monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking demo and evaluation Equipment must be maintained and presented in good working manner.
- Interaction with colleagues in ZOLL:
- Develop effective relationships with colleagues to maximize business potential & customer satisfaction, foster a winning, professional, supportive culture
- Provide feedback as requested by colleagues in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise regularly with Manager to determine current sales priorities
- Work closely with PAD marketing to develop, roll out & provide feedback on campaigns.
- Participate constructively in EMEA PAD meetings and initiatives
Skills and Attributes
- Strong commercial edge, Strategic and customer oriented selling skills
- Stature to support premium product strategy
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Prospecting, Cold calling and Closing skills
- Interpersonal skills, ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Communication skills (oral, written) and Presentation skills
- Time management and personal organization skills
- Professional behavior and Strong ethics
- Self-motivated, assertive. Drive and will to win
- Positive can-do attitude
- Personal credibility
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Professional territory sales management
- 2-5 years of distribution management experience, preferably in the industrial/safety market
- Premium priced offering sales
- College degree Preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO