Direct Tax Technology Analyst III - SCH03604
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Direct Tax Technology Analyst III will focus on SAP implementations and improvements of direct tax processes within a region, mainly consisting of corporate income tax and transfer pricing. In this role, you will connect with the technology deployment teams, representing the tax team and you’ll be working together with other tax technology analysts, information technology and tax colleagues to contribute to SAP technology alignment at a regional level as well as for direct taxes on a global level.
- Act as the direct tax expert for tax technology with respect to SAP implementations, including the gathering of local direct tax requirements, assisting on the initial design process, performing analysis, testing and assisting on the creation of trainings following an implementation.
- Assist on building, maintaining and governing direct tax processes surrounding direct tax automation following newly incorporated SAP implementations or upgraded instances, including assisting with the maintenance of a tax control framework.
- Partner with our businesses and functions to assess, monitor and govern processes via the use of technology, including performing process and system monitoring and engaging with them to resolve issues and communicate updates.
- Assist on implementations of other tools, such as Longview, and the direct tax element in travel and expenses tools and Anaplan. Analyze data warehouse capabilities and a central finance platform.
- Provision of direct tax input from a technology perspective for a tax control framework.
- Assure that the direct tax requirements are designed and implemented in a consistent manner across the IT landscape within Tax.
- Collaborate with other tax content architects and tax managers to come to a joined solution.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's degreein a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Good understanding of direct tax reporting requirements as well as the basic understanding of statutory requirements and configuration in SAP.
- Strong analytical skills to embed tax requirements in the enterprise resource planning systems
- Minimum of eight years of experience working within a direct tax environment
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill