Are you the new Digital Specialist of Farm Frites who can change our presence on the digital landscape? Learn quickly about our beautiful family owned company near Rotterdam!
The whole thing starts at the beginning: with inspired growers who love their job and with the best potato varieties you can get. Fries with the fresh taste of the field. Growers who deliver quality with a smile, day in and day out. That's the magic secret of producing the best taste in the world in every helping of fries (and more). Read everything about sustainable potato cultivation, French fry varieties, our growers, and 'Family Farm'. Welcome to the world of Farm Frites.
You are responsible for the creation & execution of a digital road map to build a strong infrastructure for digital communication in cooperation with the Communication Manager. You ensure that digital expressions are in line with our Farm Frites brand strategy & communication objectives. You propose and use the relevant digital channels to reach mainly external audiences, by headquarters as well as regionally. You are responsible for digital content composition, strong web presence and relevant content, search engine optimization. You monitor & report the results of digital set KPI's which you prepare . You make adjustments where necessary to reach international communication goals. You maintain close contact with the Internal IT department and external digital parties that support us in digital activities and ensure we make impact.
You collaborate closely with the Brand- & Communication manager, Regional Trade marketers & Market managers. Secondary you support Trade Marketers to Sales and other relevant stakeholder's to & coach them on the digital part of customer journey communication, contributing to global communication excellence and customer engagement.
- Planning & execution of digital campaign strategy as part of total communication strategy
- Websites management, coordination & maintenance
- Digital content / tools creation for internal & external purpose
- Search engine optimization
- Social media channel management, monitoring & community management
Knowledge & experience
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years working experience in digital marketing. Preferably in B2B of food service environment
- Experience with creation, planning, elaboration and realization of digital communication plans
- Experience with realizing a digital strategy digital communication plans and related activities with the input and contributions of internal and external parties
- Experience with website creation, management and multi-channel digital communication
- Experience with social media management & execution
- Affinity with/knowledge of programming & design
- Understanding of B2B E-commerce
- Conceptual thinking
While Farm Frites is a strong global player in the processed potato market it is also a family owned company, founded and headquartered in the Netherlands and with sales offices all over the world. Farm Frites is growing rapidly, which makes it an exciting, enjoyable and dynamic place to work. Here we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their individual talents and skills and achieve their personal goals.
Be part of building our growth and taking a leading role in our business by joining us.