ROYAL BOON EDAM INTERNATIONAL B.V.
Royal Boon Edam International is a Dutch privately owned business, in existence for over 140 years, with annual revenues of €175m, employing over 1300 staff, operating as a worldwide organization manufacturing, supplying, installing, and servicing revolving doors and security barriers. The company has production facilities in each of the three main geographic regions of EMEA, America and Asia Pacific supported by our sales subsidiary companies together with a global network of distributors.
Due to the continuing growth of the Group, Royal Boon Edam International is looking for a digital marketer with a passion for driving global marketing campaigns who is looking for an opportunity to grow his/her digital experience within an international company with a global audience.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, focused on customer acquisition, you will plan, manage and execute cross channel marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the group marketing team in Edam, as well as the field marketers based in many locations across the globe, to drive new customer acquisition and grow existing business. In this role you will:
- Conduct keyword research and create lists of targeted search terms that are relevant to our business and websites globally;
- Writing optimised compelling copy;
- Establishing SEA, SEO, display, social and affiliate strategies based on business goals, targets and budgets;
- Develop lead nurturing campaigns using marketing automation on an international scale;
- Review, research and implementing changes for organic search (SEO) success;
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking on all networks and the maximization of ROI;
- Manage tactical execution of organic search strategies that include, performing regular site audits, comprehensive and complex keyword research, analysis and portfolio management to identify and drive growth opportunities;
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success;
- Work with content specialist and field marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Analysing large sets of data and identifying patterns and trends to improve campaign performance;
- Maximising traffic and conversions within the given budget limit;
- Analyse SEM and SEO results on a weekly, monthly & quarterly level as well as organize monthly and quarterly business reviews.
The ideal candidate takes an analytical approach to problem solving and has a proven track record in building and executing marketing and sales campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and grow existing businesses. And also:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field;
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with a strong track record of measurable results;
- Relevant certifications with digital tools and/or methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Experience with campaign optimization and understanding of metrics that drive digital growth;
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications to analyse data, establish accurate reporting and arrive at actionable recommendations;
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or Hubspot;
- Knowledge of day-to-day marketing processes;
- Experience managing professional relationships with vendors and external partners;
- Strong experience with media bidding tools on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter;
- Strong team-player who can work well across multiple cross-functional teams;
- Highly Analytical;
- Experience optimizing digital online copy;
- Commercial, energetic attitude and eager to prove yourself;
- Solid understanding of brand marketing and customer service;
- Excellent communication skills and close attention to detail.
WHAT WE OFFER
A comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive remuneration;
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days
- Plenty of room for personal development through the Boon Edam University;
- Full-time employment;
- Informal, collegial working atmosphere;
- Dynamic and changing environment of a growing ‘mini’/-multinational.