Do you have at least a Bachelor degree? Do you already have experience with online marketing agencies and Media/creative agencies? Do you have experience with writing Dutch content? Are you digital minded and do you have a great team spirit? Do you flourish in a dynamic and customer focused working environment? If you recognize yourself in the above, I am looking for you!
As a Digital Marketing Advisor, you will work for a large independent Dutch online retail deposits bank based in Amsterdam. This Bank has a large client base, with total Assets of approximately EUR 8 billion. You will work in a team of 18 staff members spread over specialized functions such as Compliance, Marketing, Risk Management, Finance, Information Security, ICT and Customer Service.
Taken & Verantwoordelijkheden
Brand & Customer Growth
- Brand management (incl. Positioning, messaging and guidelines).
- Develop and execute online and offline campaigns to drive customer growth and increase brand awareness.
- Create and execute digital marketing tactics (SEO, SEA, Display, social, affiliate marketing).
- Create and deliver a PR & content marketing strategy (content calendar, blog, videos, partnerships).
- Create and deliver a social media strategy (incl. content management, social monitoring & optimising engagement).
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns (content, flows and optimization).
Customer Experience & Insights
- Define personas and customer journeys.
- Lead customer research projects (UX testing, surveys, social monitoring).
- Use digital analytics to optimize campaigns and improve website performance.
- Monitor and report on marketing and customer-related KPI
- Contribute to a Digital Solutions Backlog in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Contribute to digital projects and website/app/system releases in collaboration with developers, UX designers and IT.
- Manage content on the websites, Online Banking, blog, e-mails and mobile app.
Skills & Opleiding
- At least Bachelor/University degree.
- Approx. 1-3 years relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Broad experience in working with digital marketing agencies, creative agencies and UX designers/developers.
- Digital marketing experience is key (SEO, SEA, Display, Google Analytics) and copywriting skills.
- Both Dutch & English highly proficient in both spoken and written.
- Gross monthly salary of 2.700,- and 3.200,- depending on your level and work experience;
- A 13th month;
- Travel allowance;
- A permanent contract;
- A strong team in combination with a great challenge.
€ 2.700,00 - € 3.200,00 /maand