For an international leader at Eindhoven we are looking for the new jr / medior candidate (1-3 years of experience) that is able to continue the digital B2B website maintenance and optimization and support in digital business campagains. You have a digital mentality and the level to think strategic and the willing to expand the digital channel in the company.
Our partner is a leading consumer goods (electronics) organization who is globally active in the B2B and B2C market. They provide digital lifestyle devices and are strong in design, mobile and visual technology (Projectors, Monitors, Flat panels, Jamboards etc.) with B2B clients as H&M and Mc Donalds and customer who buy via retail like Media Markt and online channels.
The company and team is very international orientated, and . They are doing business around the world, with the European HQ at Eindhoven.
A recently new position within the established marketing department. The digital operation is increasingly being recognized and since 1 year the digital operation developed also an established position within the marketing department which will create growth in the next years.
In this new job you will be responsible for the B2B website coordination, maintenance and optimalization. You will work together with other marketeer colleagues from the B2B marketing department such as product marketeer (phasing in new products) and content marketeers. The overall maintenance is your responsibility and will get support from interns. Besides the daily maintenance and improvement, you will support in business campaigns that involves the cooperate website. You will report to the MarCom Manager.
- Daily management of B2B website (maintenance such as product information updates, banners, posting content)
- Strategic planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns focusing on B2B
- Take care of SEM cycle (Search Engine Marketing)
- Execute SEO/SERPO optimization and Google analysis
- Coordinate maintenance of corporate B2B related websites & phasing in new products in line with roadmaps
- Support digital marketing projects
- Having experience in LinkedIn, emailing( e.g. Mailchimp), marketing automation or salesforce is preferred
- Coordination with HQ and national office correspondence. The cooluage who is more in to digital code for the website will support and will be a intermediary with the HQ (Taiwan, because of the languages).
- Vendor management
Profiel van kandidaat
We are looking for the new jr/medior candidate (1-3 years of experience) that is able to continue the digital B2B maintenance and optimization. You have a digital mentality and the level to think strategic and the willing to expand the digital channel in the company.
- Academic / BA in (digital) marketing
- English and Dutch verbal and in writing
- Preferable specializing in international marketing and communications
- Experience in online marketing
- 1-3 years practical working experience
- MS Office
- Plus: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- At least basic skills in Google Analytics and preferable some knowledge about Adwords
- Mailchimp, Salesforce, Eloqua (Oracle) Marketing Automation knowledge a big plus
- Knowledge of developing plans, budgets and maintenance
- Abstract and logical thinking
- Priortise (manage workload of multiple priorities)
- Adaptability: Ability to rearrange schedules to meet the needs of the business and respond very quickly to situations created by changes or unanticipated problems; ability to adapt to the different working styles and knowledge's of the people the support
- Proactive and initiate change. Take action to improve efficiency, address existing and potential problems, satisfy customers, and find new opportunities
- Reliable in all phases of the process. Working with integrity and meeting commitments
- Identify and analyse problems in a systematic but timely manner
- Acting decisively to implement solutions and resolve crises
- Interestend in Internet and Online trend (preofessional and personal level)
- 29K - 38K
- 25 leave days
- 96 adv hours
- International team
€ 2.300,00 - € 3.000,00 /jaar