DIGITAL FRONT-END DEVELOPER
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
For our ever growing Interactive, Front-end & Mobility team within Accenture Technology we’re looking for an experienced Front End developer that want to improve user experiences through technology. You’re enthusiastic about the web and always improving your knowledge and skill. You have a drive to master your craft.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Extensive knowledge with semantic HTML5, CSS3/4 and preprocessors like LESS or SASS.
- Ability to write Unit and Integration tests (Jest, Mocha, Karma etc.) Better understanding of CI/CD, Git and command line tools.
- Good understanding of front-end development and integration with CMS (headless) like Drupal, BloomReach, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) etc.
- Experience in building Mobile Native apps / Hybrid apps will be a plus.
- The ability to quickly understand and work with complex enterprise environments.
- Familiarity with UX principles and best practices. UI designs in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Experience Design, Sketch or Zeplin etc.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including: A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, firstname.lastname@example.org