Our client is a major name in the Consumer Electronics/Homecare sector. The company was formed almost 140 years ago in the US and remains a family owned business. A market leader in the US and a growing presence globally, this company is still going places and still offering great opportunities.
The International Office in Amsterdam has an immediate opportunity for a Digital & Ecommerce Analyst to join them in a new and exciting development.
The company has a new e-commerce platform launching in the last quarter of 2019. This is a new strategic project which will bring e-commerce within the company to the next level. An Analyst is needed to optimize the information available: Sales data, demographics, behavioral data etc.
Our client is looking for an experienced Analyst who can
- Identify commercial trends and opportunities
- optimize activities such as online advertising and promotions
- convey findings and learnings from one area/country to another.
We have a detailed job profile available which details many additional responsibilities, but we can share that with you later.
Let’s focus on the skills, competencies and experience our client is looking for.
Does this sound like you?
- University Degree level education.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in e-commerce, / digital/ analytics.
- International company experience
- Business fluency in English + French, Spanish or Turkish language skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to engage with others.
- Ability to see patterns in data and transfer findings into recommendations.
- Capable of working independently at times.
- Commercial sense and entrepreneurial mindset.
If you think that you have what it takes to take up this challenge, please send your cv as quickly as possible to Jennifer Gutknecht – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate your current salary level and notice period too.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who are already living near Amsterdam and candidates who have no restrictions on working in the EU.