For the last 13 years, New Media Services has provided niche based outsourcing services to global clients.
Melbourne based, we have offices in The Philippines, Netherlands, USA, Ukraine and Switzerland.
NMS has grown every year through referrals and word of mouth and is now a significant player in the outsourcing industry. With over 1200 employees globally we are now embarking on an exciting growth strategy targeting new products and new markets. To drive this growth, we are now employing a Business Development Manager to lead our new business units in their drive for sales in digital channel, as well as exploring growth in adjacent vertical and affinity channels.
The ideal candidate will be eager to join a company that rewards success with clear career opportunities. Most likely having experience in selling SaaS solutions, the successful candidate might also have recently been successful in generating online sales with historical studies in sales and marketing. In short, just like NMS, we are looking for someone to join us who is hungry and ready to prove a key player in our growing business.
Key responsibilities will include -
- Overseeing Online Sales & Digital Content Strategies
- Delivering Sales Targets – primarily from online managing the entire sales funnel from inquiries, prospects, proposals right through to sales
- Maintain and grow sales by geographic market globally
- Managing and communication with internal and external teams to ensure optimal execution of campaigns designed to drive enquiries
- High order skills in digital sales and marketing ensuring best in competitive class
- Liaising with third parties to -
- drive affiliate sales channels
- managing other third-party sales channels
- create and maintain good and honest relationships with agents
- Working with the marketing team to deliver successful campaigns that feed the sales funnel and jointly building a marketing calendar and executing an online strategy
- Work with Product Development team to improve product offering
- Devise and manage a plan that identifies current and future industry verticals ensuring sustained growth opportunities over the coming three years
- Develop and in depth understanding of customer requirements that can be shared with the NMS management team and in doing so help shape future enhancements, product design and company direction
- Working the Marketing team using tools such as Google analytics to better understand where the customer is spending time and tweaking website content placement to suit.
- Review and recommend future tactics for e-commerce platform to drive profitability, increase site visits and improve conversion rates using both paid and organic methods.
- Manage website enhancements
- Ensuring new website user experience is closely monitored, constantly reviewing and recommending strategies to ensure a seamless customer journey
- Monitoring YOY growth, striving to exceed monthly targets
The role will be either a 12-month contract or permanent (depending on the successful candidate) and includes a total remuneration package of up to Euro 80,000. The role will be offered on base plus commission - with a strong emphasis on commission recognising the candidate’s success in driving sales and the companies focus on driving new business.
Depending on the candidate the role will be based either at our office in the outskirts of Amsterdam, or may well be home based. NMS is a business that provides significant flexibility to its customers, the same is true of our employees.
The bottom line, we are looking for someone who is ready to prove themselves – their capability to drive new business and their sales and marketing skills. We also want someone who will help us grow and who will quickly become a key player in our business driving successful career progression in the process
Base Salary plus commission