With your excellent analytical skills and passion for IT security you will push LYNX to the highest security level and contribute to the success of our company!
"LYNX helps you invest in yourself"
"Working at LYNX means joining the LYNX family"
"The development opportunities make LYNX the best place to work"
This is what the employees say about LYNX and it is exactly what we want to offer: a relaxed and informal work environment where you can get the best out of yourself. At our office in the heart of Amsterdam, we work every day to offer both private and professional clients the best trading opportunities, with a fast, user-friendly and reliable trading platform.
This is what we offer:
This function at LYNX is the perfect opportunity to give your career in the financial world a boost. We offer:
- a base salary between € 3,500 - € 5,000, depending on your educational level and work experience;
- a fixed 13th month;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a discretionary annual bonus based on company results;
- pension scheme that is fully paid by LYNX;
- free lunch from our cook, fresh juices & fruit;
- travel allowance;
- continuous growth potential and a training budget of € 2,000 per year;
- trips & activities with your colleagues;
- a good working atmosphere in a young team.
This is what you do as an DevOps Engineer with security focus:
We are looking for an DevOps with first experience in infrastructure development and security as well as monitoring & testing topics. Your mission is to support the product development teams with a reliable infrastructure and aid IT security at LYNX by further establishing and continuously improving the security best practices and work with all development and IT teams as well as Compliance. You will interact with key stakeholders in the company and help managing the roll out of new security requirements and regulations. Hands-on experience with IT security tools and security in software development are requires for guiding and closely accompanying cross-functional teams in the secure software development life cycle. You also:
- Design, build and improve the LYNX infrastructure used to run our trading services, data analysis and other applications
- Automate and enhance our platform using current cloud-based technologies
- Advancement of the IT Security strategy through supporting the development processes
- Partake in the management of penetration tests and vulnerability scans, including tracking of findings and communication
- Analyse and assess security for web applications and development processes
- Implement protective measures for users, systems, processes, information
- Participate in the security incident response team and in monitoring activities
- Work with system administrators, development and operations team members to evaluate security practices
- Fine-tune and extend our Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process
This is you:
- University Degree in a Software engineering or IT security related field or at least 1 year of relevant professional experience;
- Passion for Development Security and Software Engineering/Operations;
- Experience running and securing infrastructure in Cloud environments (AWS knowledge welcome);
- Experience in networking and Linux administration
- First experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD);
- First experience in agile work environments (Kanban, Scrum);
- First experience securing web applications (OWASP);
- First experience with containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes, ...);
- First experience implementing security monitoring, logging, and alerting;
- First experience participating in security-related roles within the SDLC;
- Excellent communication skills and interest to work with cross-functional, distributed teams;
- Very good English language skills, speaking Dutch and/or German is beneficial;
- Cooperation with teams across our head office and branches in Amsterdam, Berlin, Gent, Prague.
We are looking forward to your application. Please send us your cv and short motivational letter. You can address your application to Rosalie van der Tuuk (HR Manager). We strive to process your application within a week.
The best choice for anyone who takes investing seriously
In 2006 LYNX entered the investor market with two spearheads: very low rates and an extensive product range. This makes the online broker not only successful in the Netherlands, but also abroad. After opening offices in Belgium, Germany and the Czech Republic, LYNX now offers its services in ten different countries, making it a European broker of size.
After the competition for rates increased in 2013, LYNX decided not only to focus on price, but also on quality, with a fast, reliable trading platform, extensive education and excellent customer service.
As a result, in 2019 the product of LYNX, and therefore the offer for investors, has been greatly improved. For example, a highly advanced mobile and tablet app is available, the LYNX Masterclass webinars can be watched weekly via the Knowledge Portal, and thanks to the Morning Call, investors are quickly daily informed about the latest news on the financial markets