Devops engineer in a C#/.NET/Windows environment
Computer Science, Information Technology, C++, Python, Area Eindhoven
For our client, a fast dynamic technical company, we are looking for several Software Design Engineers C#. You will be part of the Software team, You will be end-to-end responsible for realization of software in C# in the software department, one of the software teams contributing to development of the software platform of the machine, this is done using a Scrum/Agile way of working.
The products our department are critical elements in high end semiconductor manufacturing processes. They build on the capabilities of our world renowned scanners, using them as an actuator to correct distortions caused by other process steps.
Within Applications, the Process Window Detection (PWD) products provide our customers with the possibility to measure the performance of their manufacturing processes. Our metrology systems bring huge benefits to our customers and the use of our products is increasing fast. A team of about 200 software developers works together with application engineers, process experts and support specialists to develop our unique market leading systems. Development is largely done in C# /.NET and our applications run in a Windows environment.
As a member of the team, you ensure that the developers have a stable and state-of-the art development environment that supports Continuous Integration.
- actively participate in the team’s Agile/scrum activities
- diagnose issues and fix them
- pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team
- contribute to enhancing the continuous integration pipeline for speed, flexibility and usability
- You have worked in a CI/CD driven organization;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience;
- You have experience in devops activities, preferably in a large development organization;
- You preferably worked as a software developer in a C#/.NET development team;
- You have worked in an Agile/scrum team.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call010 - 307 27 27 and ask for Tom van der Linden.
- Performance bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan