Wat kan je?
- Infrastructuur, Python
- HBO denkniveau
- Junior, Medior, Senior werkniveau
- 5-10 jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands, Engels sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- Vast bruto per maand
- Flexibele werktijden
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 36-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 0-10 collega's
- Je werkt samen met Sales
- Focus op B2B, B2C, B2B & B2C
- Je werkt voornamelijk met
De vacatureAs a Software Engineer you are responsible for the development of exciting new features for our core software products.
We are looking for people who love clean code, work in a test-driven manner, like to work on projects that add value to business and enjoy working within an inspirational environment.
You must be a real team player, willing to actively contribute to a good and productive team atmosphere. You have a strong drive to improve your skills and have a true love for engineering. You have commitment to innovation and excellence, and can work well under pressure and independently.
Functie eisenEducation and experience
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant industry experience.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Understands the balance between maintainability and resource/time constraints.
- Capable of coming up with creative solutions.
- Comfortably works on features that cross component boundaries within the applications.
- Proven ability to design and implement significant portions of application functionality.
- Develop complex features and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision.
- Proven knowledge of design methodologies. For example Design Patterns, Anti-patterns.
- Excellent programming skills in an OO language (very much preferably C, Python)
- Experience with Hadoop
- Experience in back end programming using C and Python
- Strong experience with Relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, etc).
- Version control, continuous integration
- Experience with system architecture design and integration
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience with cloud platforms (MS Azure, Amazon AWS)
- Experience with Unix system administration, shell scripts
- Some experience with data analysis and visualisation is an advantage
Bron : Cooder X Synerscope