We're working for a company that is looking for 2 DevOps, System or Cloud Engineers to join their growing team.
They have a marketing platform that allows companies to attract people towards the jobs they post. They started off trying to automate the recruitment process and have grown into a data-driven platform that connects clients to candidates by making targeted advertisements base on machine learning.
Information Technology & Services
What to Expect:
This year they plan to move the main platform into containers on AWS. Their data center has already been moved completely to AWS for some time now and this year they will move the database to AWS as well.
They are playing with tools Ansible and Terraform but for most of their automated processes, they use Jenkins at the moment. They do have a functioning CI pipeline which the developers are pretty proud of.
Looking for someone who could bring the successful experience of implementing tools like Ansible/Terraform into platforms. Also the more experience with AWS the better. Experience with a platform migration to the cloud would also be fantastic but they are realistic about the fact that most good DevOps guys he knows who have migration experience and success in setting up a proper DevOps environment are freelancing.
Your Job on the day-to-day:
- Live the DevOps principles, simplicity, be in control and always try to continuously improve
- Ensure that our infrastructure and application landscape improve every day
- Provide guidance and support on platform & application architecture to the development teams as they move to a cloud and container-based platform.
- Ensure a smooth flow of work for all of our development teams, evangelize and show continuous delivery practices.
- Enable fast clear feedback for our development team on application changes, by providing clear logging, metrics and supporting the team's testing infrastructure.
- Competitive Salary
- 100% commuting expenses paid for
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited Paid Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company outings and beers on Friday
- 3+ years relevant experience with Systems, DevOps or Cloud
- Great understanding of DevOps & continuous delivery practices
- Experience with AWS and Docker, and DevOps & provisioning tooling (we use Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Datadog)
- Experience with some of our middleware and databases: NGINX, PHP-FPM, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Spark
- Experience of working in a scrum team
- Excellent communication skills in English
Last but not least, you are able to work on legacy infrastructure, maintain it and migrate it to the new environment.
Get in Touch:
Sound like you? Get in touch with Courtney@orange-quarter.com to find out more information