About the role
The Development Manager Leads an E&A multidisciplinary development team and reports to the E&A Development Director. He/She is responsible for all aspects of the development program as well as the resource management in his/her team.
The Product Portfolio and Pipeline Management process is defined in the Product Creation Process and project execution is running according to the Nexperia BCAMX project way of working. In the projects, the design flow follows the classic V-model of system engineering, with Customer Requirements Specification, Global Design, Detailed design, Prototype Realization, Module& System integration, Test and Release Phases.
The Development Manager is a member of the Equipment & Automation Development Leadership Team, responsible for meeting annual strategy targets and continuous improvements goals.
What you will do
- Resource manager of the development team in all aspects: recruiting, contracting, allocation, performance management, competence management, engagement
- Responsible for development resource allocation within his/her development team, align across development teams through the PRMOT process
- Develops blueprint of his/her Development Team to enable success of the team in alignment with the development manager
- Defines development team year plan in alignment with the Development Director and PMO Manager
- Secures execution of the development team year plan and projects in the development team from PES to R-gate per agreed deliverables, requirements, time schedule, budgets and quality
- Manages projects in the development team him/her-self as principal project manager
- Secures development team adheres to agreed E&A processes, way of working, in all aspects
- Responsible for assigned E&A NL facilities (e.g. Test & Assembly Workshop) (overall E&A NL responsible is the Development Manager)
- Owns E&A development team budget, provides input for AOP/RFF process, controls the spend and reports on appropriate actions in case of deviations
Development LT Member
Member of the E&A Development Leadership Team:
- Reporting to the E&A Development Director
- Strategically: with Dev LT colleagues defining E&A Development and NL site strategic direction in processes & people and owning initiatives to execute accordingly
- Operationally: Active role in Dev LT review processes and performance beyond own domain, setting ambitious targets and providing teams with constructive feedback and supporting to resolve roadblocks to realize them
- Maintains a strong network with development teams at E&As business partners
- Maintain a strong network with Nexperia’s operational sites
- Maintains a thorough insight on industry benchmark for equipment development competences and processes
What you will need
- Holds a bachelor's or master's degree in relevant Engineering discipline
- With proven relevant experience in the field of equipment development
- The Development Manager is a functional specialist with advanced disciplinary knowledge and expertise in R&D project and program management
- Vast experience in running R&D Projects in Equipment & Automation Technologies
- Adapts style and message based on strong cultural awareness
- Leads cooperative efforts among members of different teams to deliver results
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.