Are you the next Development Accountant of an international real estate company?
Do you want to work for a global leader in the real estate sector? Have you obtained an HBO or WO degree in accounting? Then, you are the Development Accountant that I am looking for!
For a market-leading organisation located in The Hague, I am currently looking for an ambitious Development Accountant that is willing to further develop himself in an international context. This company is specialised in investment, property management, and development and seeks to further expand itself across the EU. In this role, you are expected to facilitate a close working relationship with external auditors by explaining financial transactions and providing them with research data. Sounds interesting? Read further or apply now!
What are your responsibilities as a Development Accountant?
- Analysing financial information and generating financial statements and accounting reports;
- Analysing the revenue and expenditure trends and coordinating the control procedures accordingly;
- Identifying opportunities for improving efficiency and productivity;
- Reviewing accounting documents including the budget, revenue, expense and payroll entries;
- Reconciling financial statements;
- Assisting in the development of new project budgets;
- Preparing the accounting and financial reports for the management.
What skills and education do you need?
- HBO or WO degree, preferably in accounting;
- At least one year experience in accounting;
- Outstanding analytical skills and proficient in working with Excel;
- Familiarity with the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and the Dutch VAT;
- Affinity with real estate;
- Strong communicating skills in both Dutch and English;
- Eye for details.
What do we offer?
- A fulltime job at a market leader in the area of The Hague;
- A gross salary between €40.000 and €50.000 on a yearly basis, depending on your experience;
- The opportunity to further develop yourself;
- Full travel allowance.
Overall, a very diverse job where you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself!
- Referral bonus
- Sport abonnement
- Flexibel rooster
- Game kamer
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Auto van de zaak
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Werken vanuit huis
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
€ 40.000,00 - € 50.000,00 /jaar