DESIGNER MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTIONS | HIGH-TECH
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
We are looking for Mechanical Designers who are ready to develop themselves and be part of technological innovation in a high-tech environment. With more than 20.000 employees, ASML pushes the boundaries in technology. Trinamics helps ASML to find the best talent. Wondering how you can help the world move forward? Keep on reading and we will tell you how!
As a Designer in Mechanical Constructions you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs of main frame constructions, service mechanisms, system enclosures and system to fab interfaces. These constructions are part of the lithography system, enabling world’s top chipmakers like Samsung, Intel and TSMC to produce integrated circuits that you use every single day. Without it, there would be no smartphones, internet or modern aviation to connect us. There would be no satellites to better understand our planet, and none of the medical technology that helps to diagnose and treat disease.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Specify and design the modules and/or functionality to realize the required performance
- Use state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective.
- Drive the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment
- Ensure that prototypes are built and tests are carried out
- Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production
- Technical University masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms
- Knowledge of machine directives
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable UG/NX)
- Experience with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structure, ANSYS, MATLAB or Mathcad
- Knowledge on construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance
- Good command of the English language
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Tailor-made training and development programs
- Working at a company that continuously invests in R&D – 1.6 billion EUR in 2018
- Connecting with colleagues from 123 different countries
- Being part of a multidisciplinary team
- 30 days off: 24 vacation days and 6 ADV days
- Good employment conditions including commuting allowance, vacation pay and building up pension
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Make sure to apply by using the apply button! For any questions, contact Elroy leijten by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +31 (0)40 401 5200.
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV