To manage supply chain activities covered by the Commercial Centre based in Amsterdam, to ensure first-rate customer service whilst optimising supply chain design and risk mitigation.
One of the world's leading producers of specialty chemical materials
- Establish, operate and monitor effective sales and inventory planning processes for stocked products covered by the Amsterdam operations
- Champion excellence in customer service - demonstrating achievement of on-time, in-full delivery performance in alignment with Commercial strategy.
- Monitor inventory with respect to shelf-life/slow-moving stock and implement actions to minimise potential issues.
- Establish and maintain systems to monitor and report warehousing/logistics costs to ensure costs are tightly controlled and minimised where possible.
- Establish robust systems for the management of direct shipments from Group companies to customers based in the territories, to ensure excellence in delivery performance and in the control of logistics costs.
- Support the Supply Chain Manager in the effective operation of in-market, 3rd party warehousing and; operation of network of 3rd party transport relationships.
- To manage and support the day-to-day activities of the Amsterdam based SCM team
- Support SCM manager in F-Gas reporting & compliance activities
- Provide cover and support for Supply Chain roles based in the UK & Amsterdam
- Undertake stock counts
- Support International Trade compliance activities
- ERP system support
- Support to the Amsterdam Commercial Team
- Credit/Debit Notes
- Degree educated / Chemistry or Business relevant degree
- International Trade - INCO Terms, Duty, VAT, import/export customs processes.
- An understanding of Global Trade compliance
- Experience of working with ERP system
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to react quickly and present solutions to problems, ensuring minimum interruption to business operations.
- Advanced MS Office skills and associated software
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Able to plan and prioritise workload and agree appropriate deadlines with cross functional teams
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience of supply chain management of commodity chemicals
- Experience of the logistical elements for the movement of ISO Tank containers
- Experience of managing an S&OP process
- Experience of working in a Multinational sales environment.
€55.000 - 65.000
£ 55.000,00 - £ 65.000,00 /jaar