Deze vacature verloopt binnenkort - mis deze opportuniteit niet.
We're recruiting a Deputy Payroll Manager for Inditex, one of the biggest retailers of Europe! Do you have experience with (international) payrolling and AFAS? And are you looking for the next step in your career, in a dynamic and fun company? Then please keep on reading!
What is Inditex? Inditex comprises of eight brands: Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home and Uterqüe. We have more than 7.200 stores in 94 markets. But… What is Inditex? We are the clothes you choose to wear, the products with which you decorate your home, or celebrate a special occasion. You choose us. We are decisive. We trustin the ability and instincts of our professional team. We have got to where we are today thanks to them and the hard work of those people who have shown us where we can improve. We reinvent ourselves, we correct our mistakes and we keep moving forward. We react.
Tasks and responsibilities
- As a Senior payroll officer you will support correct and timely administration of payroll;
- Deliver an excellent coordination, communication and information platform between HRM and employees in store;
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of the work in accordance with company procedures and employee requirements;
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all employees and answer complex payroll/employee queries in timely manner;
- Providing input for improvements department and make a plan to implement them;
- Day-to-day training of the administrators team, guiding and manage payroll process;
- Supports predefined projects related to Payroll;
- Audits payroll relevant data;
- Constantly searches for better administrative, efficient and effective ways of improving process and communication on all topics within working field;
- Ensure tax compliance of all Dutch entities;
- Preferrably: labour law background and management skills.
Profiel van kandidaat
- A payroll qualification or degree in PDL;
- Proven experience in a payroll administrator role within a payroll delivery position for at least a minimum of 5 years;
- Experience of processing payrolls end to end;
- Experience with AFAS;
- Experience with international (European) payroll;
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook);
- Prior exposure to AFAS or META4 payroll software would be an advantage;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Dutch;
- Serviceminded and people oriented;
- Strong focus and interest in efficiency and accuracy;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Manage relationships and diversity;
- Analysis and problemsolving;
- Learning and self-development.
- A competitive annual salary;
- 25% discount in all INDITEX brands withing the Netherlands (ZARA, Massimo Dutti, Pull&Bear, Bershka, ZARA HOME and Stradivarius);
- Headoffice located in Amsterdam Kalverstraat;
- 25 days of holiday.
€ 70.000,00 - € 80.000,00 /jaar