For an electronics company in Den Bosch I am currently looking for a Senior/Lead Software Engineer (C/C++).
Senior/Lead Software Engineer
The company's R&D Department is known as centre of excellent knowledge, with it's core focus on developing new technologies and products such as industrial PC's, safety products and systems, which their clients can use to build their perfect machine. The company originally started with selling trousers presses and knife sharpeners, but later met the demands of the market, and switched towards electronics and provided tools for hospitals. Nowadays the company is active within the industrial automation industry, develops complete product lines and needed components, such as sensors and switches.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Lead the software development team in Den Bosch or interested to grow into this position
- Analyse market requirements and convert these into product specification and modular designs
- Go from concept to product development
- Design and implement software that will run on embedded systems, as well as .NET applications.
- Collaborate with international teams across Europe, USA and Asia
- Become familiar with their product portfolio, technology and development process
The experience you bring
- At least 5 years of professional working experience
- Experience with at least C/C++
- Working in a Linux environment
- Leadership skills
- Exposure to Embedded development and aspects of IoT security
- Exposure to bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab etc.
- Nice to have: C#
- Nice to have: exposure to Embedded Systems, RTOS Development and know how to develop code in such an environment
- Fluency in English, written and verbal (native English not required)
- Result oriented, responsible, thorough and pro-active
Salary and Benefits
- Fulltime position
- 8% holiday money
- Travel costs reimbursed
- Yearly bonusa
- 29 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance
€ 3.800,00 - € 6.000,00 /jaar