Deal Execution Senior Manager - Communications, Media & High-Tech Sector (Eindhoven / High Tech area)
Accenture is seeking a Deal Execution Senior Manager for the Netherlands to contribute to profitable sales growth. As a Deal Execution Senior Manager you will be expected to originate and drive sales through big programs for major High Tech and Telecommunications companies, specifically focused on the “Eindhoven High Tech area”.
In close cooperation with existing teams, you will originate and sell significant value-led transformation programs, deliver change and value for the business through new industry capabilities and technology solutions at our clients:
- You will originate and sell solutions based on deep industry insight and relationships integrating the breadth of the Accenture’s services
- You will build durable senior client relationships, display deep sales acumen and excellent communications skills
- You will work in the Netherlands, starting with a focus on the Eindhoven region along with a team of Senior Leadership to influence and execute the go-to-market strategy for the High-Tech group
- Originate, pursue and sell large programs that drive significant impact / value for our client
- Combining the different entities, offerings and thought leadership from within Accenture to maximize the value we deliver to our clients
- Pursue and cultivate trusted advisor relationships with decision makers/influencers within the client organization(s) to drive business development activities
- Collaborate with Client Account leadership to identify potential sizeable opportunities create sales campaign strategy to develop winning, compelling, and compliant win strategies and proposals
- Assist with key contracting terms/conditions, deal shaping and financial structuring, including pricing strategies and/or performance-based contracting elements
- Leadership experience with relevant sales experience in a consulting or professional services firm
- Consistent track record / demonstrated experience in selling complex, transformational initiatives
- Understanding of key challenges in High Tech Industry / relationships with clients in the Eindhoven High Tech region, ideally electronics and semiconductors
- Preferably prior experience leading large programs including handling clients and scope, risks and issues, schedule and progress, resources and people, third party vendors, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, team working skills and ethical standards. This individual should be looked upon as a role model who instils the pride, values and integrity of Accenture in his/ her team
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
- Executing for results: Show the sense of urgency in executing against a high-reaching Sales plan; high-reaching, enjoy fast growth environments and have the energy and endurance to succeed.
- Complexity: You will be required to identify and assess complex problem for area of responsibility and create solutions by interacting with clients and internal teams.
- Business Acumen: Understanding of the evolving trends and business drivers for high tech companies and possess a good understanding of all-round performance metrics, both financial and operating. An understanding of how these companies are positioned and differentiated in the marketplace and how their business choices create growth and performance opportunities and threats is required.
- Building relationships and using influence: Have high impact and gravitas to build their brand internally. Have a team-oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization. Interpersonally, you will need to have cultural astuteness, ethic rigor and a strong, healthy ego. You will need the finesse and sophistication of working within a matrix environment where the calibre of executives is high. You will be expected to be a trusted advisor to clients and internal stakeholders and must demonstrate a high degree of sales affinity (business development, account development).
- Leading teams: Be a market validated expert in your local market and therefore attract top talent to help build out the team. A track record of leading and developing high-performing, content rich teams will be critical. You will need to lead by example and set the highest benchmarks for professionalism and performance expectations
Are you interested?
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground- breaking outcomes for a new digital world.