Assai is growing rapidly, resulting in more and extra work, such as implementations and training requests from our clients all over the world. We are therefore seeking an experienced consultant to join us in supporting this growth and helping to implement our software system and train the end-users worldwide. Our ideal candidate would be an experienced in document control, system implementations and in providing trainings.
- Oracle 12c based;
- Create and manage multiple (standardized) databases (nearing 50 this year) in different servers (VM’s);
- Create and manage reliable backup strategies for all databases;
- Create and manage reliable and fast recovery processes;
- Upgrade database schema’s to new Assai releases;
- Enhance the levels of automation in the above processes;
- Certification as an Oracle DBA or prepared to take the necessary courses.
Data migration Skills:
- ‘Read’ and understand database schema’s (ADC schema)
- Assist in the loading of data from various sources into the AssaiDCMS
- Enhance the available processes to load the data through
- Windows PowerShell
- Work with clients to make the above possible
- Work with developers to obtain the required knowledge of the AssaiDCMS database
Nice to have:
- Understanding of AD domains
- Understanding of Apache Tomcat and deployed based applications
- Understanding of IIS 8.5 or later
- Occasional weekend or evening work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and training that will provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the functions of the advertised position proficiently;
- Knowledge of business software and IT systems;
- Ability to work in a fast pace, group and autonomous work environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English (both in writing and speaking);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Assai is a successful medium-sized software company where you have the opportunity to shape your own tasks and responsibilities. Our fast-paced office environment in Culemborg, is characterized by a high-energy culture and a good team-spirit, with excellent employment conditions. Thanks to our 30 years of experience, we have developed a successful application, called AssaiDCMS: a Document Control and Management System that mainly focuses on Engineering and Construction projects. Currently, the system is being used worldwide and our client base, mainly based in Europe, the United States of America, Middle East, Western Africa, South East Asia, Japan and Australia, keeps on growing.
- Full-time, fixed employment (40 hours / week)
- Salary to be discussed.
Apply For The Job!
Are you interested? You can apply for this job through sending your details and CV to below contact details or contact our managing director, Hans Kalf, for more information:
Phone: +31 (0)345 516663 Email: email@example.com (subject: Database Administrator).