In our client their Data Solutions team, They strive for delivering excellent Data Solutions Service in corporation with their Sales & Marketing team in EMEA. To make this happen they are looking for a Data Solutions Manager.
Our client is a broadly based, global leader in medical technology with a history of success and exceptional growth. They are one of the largest players in the $35.6 billion worldwide orthopedic market and their products improve medical professionals' and patients' lives in over 100 countries. The company was founded in 1941 by an orthopedic surgeon, who couldn't treat patients with the products he had so he invented new solutions. Their history is rooted in innovation and our future will be as well.
The Data Solutions Manager has responsibility for the growth and profitability of Data and Connectivity Solutions & Services in the EMEA region. In this role you will be responsible for setting the direction of their current portfolio.
As Data Solutions Manager, you are the interface between the sales organization and data performance. You will be leading a team of approx. 10 talents in the positions of Sales Specialists and Account Support Representatives. You will manage your team based in Maastricht next to in country specialists. In this role you will be reporting in to the Sr. Director Medical ProCare EMEA.
Together with the Country Business Unit Directors across EMEA you will set and drive the Data Solutions go-to market strategy. Next to that you will be responsible for setting the direction, including strategic planning for the current portfolio. As the Data Solution Manager is also responsible for building industry relationships with key thought-leaders in the data solution space and partnerships with key external partners.
Furthermore you are the inspiration for the international team of talents and will grow this high performance team, promoting close collaboration with all stakeholder. An important goal for you in this role is to provide and execute business strategies and tactical plans that build profitability, achieve growth targets and support the region with sales and technical expertise.
The main responsibilities are:
- You lead Data Solution teams (In-Country specialists and NL/Maastricht based team)
- You establish the vision, strategy and annual goals and objectives of the business.
- You provide leadership and direct data sales and implementation of activities.
- You identify business growth opportunities and unmet customer requirements and provides vision and focus to move ideas to market place. Establish functional framework for data product support including technical implementations/support.
- You lead activities for promotion and public relations in the region, including support for medical meetings in the region.
- You facilitate and coordinate sales activities with geographic areas to increase teamwork and build partnerships.
- You develop and maintain long-term relationships with key buying influences in assigned target accounts.
- You observe, monitor and report changes in key opportunity parameters via utilization of a customer relationship management tool, in a timely manner, to ensure opportunity visibility to all levels of the organization.
- You work closely with other functions such as Sales and Marketing to achieve overall growth objectives
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science Minimum combined with approx. 8 years of relatable work experience
- You have a strong technical/IT skills to understand complex IT requirements combined with proven commercial experience
- You get energized by traveling up to 40% of your time within Europe
- You are living or willing to relocate to Maastricht area
- You are fluently in English, preferably combined with a few other European languages
Last but not least:
- You have a passion for technology and innovation
- You like the opportunity to provide data solutions that will empower clinicians to deliver high quality patient care
- You are looking to be part of a motivated, high performing team that provides lifesaving tools
Our client offers an international work environment with a lot of potential to grow. next to that they offer a market-based salary with a lot of flexibility in the day to day work.
€ 80.000,00 - € 90.000,00 /jaar