The Data Solutions Manager has responsibility for the growth and profitability of Data and Connectivity Solutions & Services in EMEA. As Data Solutions Manager, you are the interface between our sales organization and date performance. You will be leading a team of approx. 10 talents in the positions of Sales Specialists and Account Support Representatives.
The client is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with their customers, is driven to make healthcare better. They offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
In this role you will be responsible for setting the direction, including strategic planning for the current portfolio and future data solutions. The Data Solution Manager is also responsible for building industry relationships with key thought-leaders in the data solution space and partnerships with key external partners.
Furthermore you are the inspiration for the international team of talents and will grow this high performance team, promoting close collaboration with all stakeholder.
- You lead Data Solution teams (In-Country specialists)
- You establish the vision, strategy and annual goals and objectives of the business.
- You provide leadership and direct data sales and implementation activities.
- You identify business growth opportunities and unmet customer requirements and provides vision and focus to move ideas to market place. Establish functional framework for data product support including technical implementations/support.
- You lead activities for promotion and public relations in the region, including support for medical meetings in the region.
- You facilitate and coordinate sales activities with geographic areas to increase teamwork and build partnerships.
- You develop and maintain long-term relationships with key buying influences in assigned target accounts.
- You observe, monitor and report changes in key opportunity parameters via utilization of a customer relationship management tool, in a timely manner, to ensure opportunity visibility to all levels of the organization.
- You work closely with other functions such as Sales and Marketing to achieve overall growth objectives
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science Minimum combined with approx. 8 years in sales/marketing/implementation, including min of 3 years proven track record as a manager or coordinator, managing an international team.
- You have a strong technical/IT skills to understand complex IT requirements combined with proven commercial experience
- You get energized by traveling up to 40% of your time within Europe
- You are fluently in English, preferably combined with a few other European languages
- You have a passion for technology and innovation
- You like the opportunity to provide data solutions that will empower clinicians to deliver high quality patient care
- You are looking to be part of a motivated, high performing team that provides lifesaving tools
- Excellent salary package and the chance of working with data in the worlds leading industry in data.