Data & Reporting Officer - KYC department of Citco Bank
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,500 employees in 45 countries, we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Citco Banking Corporation is part of the Citco Group of companies, Industry leaders providing Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate firms, Institutional banks, Global 1000 companies, and high net worth individuals globally, with niche financial services and a dynamic focus to help realize the need for a quality counterpart. The Citco Group Banks operating in the Netherlands, Curacao, Ireland, Luxembourg, Canada, the Bahamas and Cayman Islands provide Banking and Custodial services, drawing on an unrivaled breadth and depth of industry expertise.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. Our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community. A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The Customer Data & Reporting Officer is part of the Data & Documents Team within the Bank KYC department, which will report into the Data & Documents Team Leader. The Data & Documents team is, within Citco Bank, responsible for the collection of customer related documentation and maintenance of customer related information. The team ensures that the customer documentation is complete, current and received in a timely manner as well as that the customer related data, captured in Citco Banks information systems, is input accurately taking into consideration data integrity rules, local legislation as well as Citco Bank Policies and Procedures. The Data & Documents Officer will also be responsible for the setup and maintenance of the access rights for the internet banking users using Citco Banking Online.
Job Duties in Brief :
- Ensure customer data is input timely and according to local regulations and Citco Bank policies and procedures;
- Maintain and update customer data in Citco Banks information systems as part of daily business operations and periodic reviews.
- Ensure the setup and maintenance of access rights for the internet banking users using Citco Banking Online. Maintain professional client and/or representative contact regarding online banking queries and requests as part of daily business operations.
- Analyze KYC process of corporate client documentation regarding client representatives and their relative authority levels in terms of client dealings with Citco Bank and online banking systems.
- Ensure timely receipt of all customer documentation and validate for correctness
- Ensure data integrity;
- Analyze data using Microsoft Excel and produce reports for the internal and external stakeholders;
- Support the coordination of activities within the team and collaborate with the Customer Due Diligence team;
- Answer queries from clients and/or their representatives;
- Assist with special projects which may rise from time to time.
- Supply administration support where required in the completion of KYC reporting activities;
- Scanning and archiving of KYC documents;
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor in Law, Business Administration, or a related/equivalent discipline;
- Alternatively can show strong analytical skills from another discipline, e.g. sciences;
- Basic understanding of KYC/AML regulations within financial industry;
- Basic understanding of Data Analysis and databases;
- Work experience in KYC/AML is an advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word etc.).
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.