As Market Data Operations officer, you are responsible for providing support to (internal and external) users related to operational processes and infrastructure, monitoring operational processes and infrastructure, implementing market data policy standards and submitting proposals for improvement.
Pan-European financing centre and plays a key role at the heart of Europe's capital and financial markets.
- Support to external clients globally and internal clients such as Market Data Licensing team related to operational processes and infrastructure, strives at all times to provide the highest level of customer-focused support to the business in line with working practices and agreed timescales;
Point of contact for day-to-day operations, maintains effective daily operational planning and phone coverage;
Sets priorities, discusses operational plans with managers and internal customers, executing activities effectively, identifies shortcomings in current processes and systems, and proposes the implementation of alternatives where possible;
Monitors clients' reporting activities and pro-actively approaches the client in case of any noticeable incidents or irregularities and reports findings to the relevant stakeholders;
Responsible for ensuring market data policy standards are implemented correctly and followed through within requested timescales and ensure that customer records and archives are up-to-date and aligned with our policies;
Builds knowledge of business processes, gathers information, makes analysis and presents findings or suggestions for improvements in processes, efficiency and cost control, takes an active role in data modeling, suggests changes/improvements of the data model, translates the analysis to concepts and accompanying business requirements.
- Higher professional education in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- Familiarity and understanding of the financial markets and its participants
- 0-2 years prior experience, entry level
- Pro-active, flexible and able to work independently
- Report writing and inter-personal skills
- Good understanding of Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills written and oral in Dutch and English
My client offers a challenging position in a growing European organization. Based in an iconic exchange building in the center of Amsterdam. The benefits for this role are market competitive and, even important, you will be able to develop yourself further as professional in the coming years. You will receive a one year contract at my client directly.
€ 2.000,00 - € 3.000,00 /maand