This is a quantitative role with strong data mining and analytical skill requirements as well as sound banking knowledge.
Amsterdam is Credit Europe Bank's global headquarters and is the center from where trade and commodity finance, project finance, marine finance and banking relations are offered to customers all over the world. Next to their HQ in the Netherlands, with offices in Germany, Malta, Switzerland, UAE, Russia, the Ukraine, Romania and Turkey. They have around 275 employees in NL and 75% of our colleagues are from abroad.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the data architecture of the ALM & Credit Risk tools
- Represents Risk management in terms of data quality management process
- Have a pivotal role in maintenance of the tools, ensuring system reliability and data integrity
- Respond timely and accurately to ad-hoc inquiries and requests, both in house and external
- Initiate improvements over data quality management process and work on the existing IT framework to increase the level automation and efficiency.
- Serve as a point of contact for the issues that require communication with IT, subsidiaries or service provider.
- Assist the rest of Risk Management staff in new reporting format developments and automation requests. This responsibility includes acting as the liaison officer between Prometeia and CEB staff.
- Participate in other Risk Management projects, which requires extensive use of data.
- Act as a direct back-up for Finrep reporting to DNB.
Required (incl. technical if applicable)
- Excellent academic background with a bachelor's degree from a reputable university on Economics, Business Administration, MIS or Engineering
- Fundamental knowledge on data models, understanding of econometric models is a plus
- Candidate should have 2-4 years of specialized experience in a data oriented position, preferably obtained within the (international) banking community
- Background in Risk Management and Asset Liability Management;
- Good knowledge of financial services industry and a deep understanding of core lending products
- SQL knowledge is a must. Bloomberg, VBA, knowledge on statistical packages is a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge on financial models (ALM or credit risk) is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in both verbal as written English
- Experience with MS Office
Preferred (incl. technical if applicable)
- Good English language skills, both verbal and written
- Master's degree in Finance
- FRM / PRMIA holder
Excellent primary and secondary benefits working within a dynamic, driven and internationally oriented environment