We are looking for a Data Handling Test Technician for an opportunity at our client in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
Modis Aerospace is a specialized Engineering consultancy with more than 30 years’ experience providing aerospace Engineers to our key partners in The Netherlands. Modis is a long-standing business partner of the European Space Agency (ESA), with more than 120 employees recruited from across Europe currently supporting ESA’s activities.
Tasks to be performed:
- Operation of data handling facilities during test preparation, execution and post-test activities
- Performance of corrective and preventive maintenance of Thermal and Mechanical Data Handling facilities.
- Handling and calibration of Thermal and Mechanical test instrumentation.
- Participation to technical reviews such as Non-conformance Review Board, Facility Readiness Review, Lesson Learnt Review.
- Supporting of facility modifications and upgrades.
- Compilation of test and maintenance documentation.
- Cooperating with international customers in the frame of complex space programs and industrial projects.
To successfully perform the above mentioned tasks, the following background / experience is required:
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- At least three years experience in the fields of measurement and calibration as well as test instrumentation.
- Coursework / training in process control, signal processing and measurement systems / techniques.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in an international environment.
- Ability to perform tasks accurately according to internal processes and customer needs.
- Good communications skills and team spirit.
- Proactive attitude to solve problems with a critical mind.
- Ability to work in shift.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org