The Data Analyst will be responsible for transforming data into information that can be utilized to make business decisions and actions. This will involve acquiring data from various sources and creating reports on a regular basis.
Tulp Hypotheken is a mortgage company with a focus on clear and sustainable choices. We offer mortgages for the purchase, refurbishment and refinancing of existing homes - mortgages with long periods of fixed interest rates. We operate of the premise of finding the right balance between sharp interest rates and repayment options. This ensures that we are always the most competitive mortgage lenders on the market. Tulp Hypotheken was founded by Paul Wessels and Pierre de Vos.
- Responsible for keeping the various reports up to date
- Striving to achieve a modular and re-usable reporting landscape based on highly automated processes
- You will be instrumental in delivering reports in a consistent, accurate and timely manner.
- You have an integral role in gather requirements and data to utilize business decisions
- Monitoring data quality and making improvements where necessary
- Bachelor's Degree (economics/accountancy/finance/treasury
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Excellent communications skills
- 3+ years of experience with reporting and making models
Excellent salary package and benefits working within a growing company with a strong vision and strategy!