Do you have experience as a Function Lead Engineer in Application Software for embedded controllers to customize and support elecrical driven Trucks or Cars? If yes, this might be the perfect opportunity!
Function Lead Engineer Application Software
Technical lead on all embedded systems supporting electric driven trucks with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
For the Embedded Engineering – Platform Development department we are looking for a Function Lead Engineer. As Function Lead Engineer you are responsible for the technical lead on Application Software (ASW) for all the embedded controllers we customize to support electric driven trucks.
• Monitor and discuss technical status of function/ASW development for electric truck related embedded systems with the internal stakeholders; technical status relates to both issue resolution and change requests;
• Create functional reference architecture and Software Architecture Design (SWAD) templates;
• You work closely together with the domain specialists; you coordinate domain exceeding activities within the platform and distribute domain specific activities according the functional reference architecture;
• Align with external stakeholders to be prepared for upcoming functions and features in future projects;
• Supports Product Owner on Functional and Application SW related topics
In the position of Function Lead Engineer you will report to the Engineering Supervisor Application Software.
• Education on Master level with a specialisation in control theory, mechanical- or automotive engineering;
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in the electric powertrain functional domain
• Knowledge of embedded software design processes and experience with real time embedded systems;
The following requirements are nice-to-have:
• Knowledge of model-based design techniques, preferably in Matlab/Simulink and Stateflow;
• Experience with agile/scrum;
• Experience with process supporting tools for defect management, calibration and programming;
• Knowledge of (CAN) communication and diagnostics;
• Knowledge of automotive safety and standards like ISO 26262, AutoSAR and SPICE.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaalde vakantie