Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric a top 25 employer of choice, according to LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Business Consultant for Benelux and DACH regions based in Netherlands / Belgium with a personal drive to contribute to the overall Schneider Electric growth plan. You will report to the Commercial Director, Global Cybersecurity Services.
Mission of the role
As a Cybersecurity Business Consultant, you will primarily be responsible for the development of cybersecurity business in areas and accounts assigned. This includes pipeline generation and support of sales effort. You will also provide technical recommendations and other input for the creation of cybersecurity technical proposals as well as keep track of all relevant cybersecurity opportunities throughout Areas and accounts assigned. Additional responsibilities will be technical roadmap guidance for future cybersecurity innovations and solutions, as well as customer relationship management.
- Based on market data, customer intimacy, internal relationships, and the knowledge of cybersecurity industry, assist SE cybersecurity services team in generating new business through existing and new channels.
- Understanding strategic growth initiatives, and exploiting opportunities based on these growth areas
- Meeting with and understanding clients’ requirements
- Cross referencing mandatory and required International and Internal Standards, providing relevant solutions
- Reading RFQ and requirements documents, and ensuring compliance
- Consistent contribution to the cybersecurity technical solutions by adding, modifying, perfecting, or standardizing the cybersecurity portfolio.
- You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management and industrial automation who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
- Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings;
- We strongly believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company;
- We value differences. We offer equal opportunities to everyone, everywhere;
- Well-being creates performance and performance generates well-being (watch our Youtube video for more explanation).
Required qualifications and skills:
- A completed Bachelor or Master Technical degree, with the specialism in Computer Science or Engineering
- Work experience of 5-7 years in a similar role;
- Fluent in written and spoken English plus very good knowledge of German/Dutch and other regional languages
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.