Job Title: Senior Customer Leader
Job Level: Senior Director/Director
Reports to: Group Vice President F&B International
Direct reports are:
· Direct Line – Customer Leaders (Product Level), Customer Success Consultants (if applicable)
· Dotted Line – Customer Support, Professional Services
General Job Summary:
Working across multiple products, a key part of the Customer Leader’s focus is ensuring performance aligns with the Aptean business plan and strategic goals for their region or country. Our Senior Customer leader will be focused on directing customer leaders in achieving a cohesive and collaborative culture across all Aptean functions to ensure Aptean provides world-class customer focus and success.
As the Senior Customer Leader, you are the member of the senior management team that brings the organization together in ensuring we deliver the best possible customer experience whilst monitoring, analyzing and reporting the profitability and performance of the product and/or territory to the wider management team.
- Group level ARR responsibilities - product(s) Budget, Forecast, Commit & Execution to contribute to overall P&L
- The territory The Netherlands region but this may be expanded at management discretion as appropriate
- Customer retention and customer satisfaction
- Customer relationship escalations
- Directing the Customer Leaders & Customer Success leads in:
- Sales Solution Enablement – working with the Sales team on prospect solutions, bringing the right solution’s team together
- Work with Marketing, Product and Sales on campaigns and support events as necessary and appropriate
- Working closely with the Service and Support functions for their respective region to ensure customer satisfaction and success
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ownership of key business results and targets including revenue, product contribution and customer retention for a product or set of products.
- Manages the region/country product P&L including the creation of the business plan, analysis of Gross revenue and Services revenue and margin, making revenue and cost recommendations as necessary.
- With input from the Services Leaders, Account Management and Support functions, plans and forecasts (commit and flash) all revenue streams for assigned products according to Aptean’s standard schedule.
- Responsible for working closely with the sales team to ensure sales pipeline opportunities are supported and enabled.
- Collaborates and coordinates with Marketing, Partner Managers, Product Managers, and Account Management to target sales and growth opportunities within the existing customer base as well as new system sales (in certain product lines).
- Reviews and approves customer quotes that are outside of standard terms and discounts.
- Constantly challenge the status quo with the team in finding new ways to deliver best practice and value to the customer base
- Instill a learning culture to ensure individuals seek out and are given the best opportunities to learn and develop aligned with Aptean’s overarching business strategy and goals
- Formally represent Aptean on customer steercos as necessary
- Senior Operations Leader or Operational GM with a proven track record in leading matrix cross functional teams in Enterprise Tier ERP, CRM or similar – food or Dynamics F&O ideal but not essential
- 15 years plus experience
- Has had P&L responsibility, is analytical and had great numerical skills
- Experienced and passionate in driving customer success, customer adoption and working at CXO level
- Well versed in sales enablement and engagement