This role leads the dedicated Service Team by supporting the existing and future customer base of our Munters office in Mechelen. It is a challenging opportunity to develop yourself and the role in a world leading, fast growing company focused on quality and sustainability. With a lot of enthusiasm and focus, you will guide people through our organization. You know better than anyone does how to find the balance between the interests of the colleagues, the client and the company.
Munters is a global leader in energy efficient air treatment and climate solutions. Using innovative technologies, Munters creates the perfect climate for customers in a wide range of industries, the largest being the food, pharmaceutical and data center sectors. Munters has been defining the future of air treatment since 1955. Today, around 3,500 employees carry out manufacturing and sales in more than 30 countries. Munters reports annual net sales in the region of SEK 6 billion and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- You also take care of the daily operation of the business unit in the field of logistics, mail, office management, first aid, facilitating meetings and receiving customers.
- You are responsible for the administrative preparation of the planning of service interventions and maintenance contracts, using your own ERP package.
- You perform updates to our database of maintenance contracts and enter new contracts.
- You are responsible for the operational follow-up and handling of our rental files.
- You take care of the administrative handling of the executed tasks based on work orders and drawing up invoices.
- You follow up the administration of the tasks still to be carried out.
- You help prepare for trade fairs and organize events. You offer support during commercial fairs (translation of texts, promotional material, brochures, posters, social media ...).
- You are precise & work in a structured way with the various services within the organization. Colleagues can always count on you.
- Occasional indentations in the warehouse, at events or at trade fairs are no problem.
You share these responsibilities with your colleague Customer Service Officer and you report to the Service Manager Belgium
- Diploma: Professional Bachelor in Office Management or equivalent by experience.
- You are communicatively strong, both written and spoken (NL, FR, ENG).
- You have already gained experience in a commercial administrative position, preferably in an industrial sector.
- You are analytically and have strong organizational skills.
- You are accurate and can work independently.
- You would like to work within a young and growing team in an international company.
- You work hands-on and solution-oriented
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and CRM software
Munters is a world leader that offers interesting and challenging work. Together with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues, you will find many opportunities for your personal development and learn how you can contribute by using your strengths and skills. The philosophy of Munters is to give space to ideas and to grow on a personal and professional level.