Within the Benelux Customer Service Department in the Amsterdam office our client is searching for a proactive, hardworking and accurate talent to support the Customers and Sales departments.
The company is one of the biggest firms in medical and surgical equipment and materials.
- Management of Sales Orders from customers placed
- Ensure correct order entry, invoicing, replenishment, consignment inventory accuracy
- Clarification and follow-up of any variances during or after the completion of the order to cash process with special attention on the credit notes or rebills generated by order entry errors.
- Management, transmission or uploading of electronic invoicing requirements and provide documentation if needed or requested by the customer.
- Generation of standard sales quotes.
- Liaise with all the major functions of the business such as Sales Franchises, RAQA, Asset Management to achieve key activities on a local and / or cross divisional level.
- Be responsible to ensure ''best in class'' customer experience including accurate order management and to look for continuous improvement in the Customer Service area.
- Bachelor degree with 3 years of relevant experience or MBO with 5 years relevant experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening with great communication skills
- You are able to work with computer / MS Office / ERP skills
- Stong proficiency in both Dutch and English speaking and writing
- Enthusiasm and enjoyment to deliver teamwork and be proactive
- Customer oriented and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Your ability to work under pressure and remain with a positive, optimistic mindset
- Good salary and additional benefits
- 10% bonus scheme
- Great working environment
- Working in an international and diverse company
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.400,00 /maand