As customer service representative Swedish you are responsible for answering questions of Swedish clients in a correct way via phone and via e-mail. You will think along with the client, but you are also focused on improving current ways of working internally. You will translate the problem of the client in to a solution.
Our client is one of the bigger Music Stores in Europe, physical but also online. They are market leader in musical instruments, producing instruments and producing gear. For this position you will be located in their Amsterdam office.
What you will be doing:
- Service Swedish clients by phone and e-mail in order to solve their problems;
- Think along within the client but also with the company to improve certain ways of working;
- Use your enthusiasm to make every client smile;
- Work in an efficient way to solve problems effectively and time effective.
What they are looking for:
- You have a MBO or HBO degree (or equivalent for non-Dutch students);
- You speak Swedish and English on a native level and have good understanding of the Dutch language;
- Servicing is your second nature;
- Flexible in working hours (weekends/evenings as well).
What's in it for you:
- A flexible and dynamic working environment;
- A market conform salary;
- A fun working environment.
1,800 - 2,200 /maand