SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Responsible for providing customer service support for customers and sales representatives, hereby ensuring that Merit's customer needs are met or exceeded.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
* Promptly answer incoming customer calls and e-mails to place orders for products
* Enter sales orders and be responsible for all aspects of that order until satisfactory delivery to the customer is made
* Research and resolve complaints, problems, and concerns that customers may have with all facets of product ordering, sales, and service
* Support customers with various enquiries about products
* Track product shipments upon the customer's request
* Send samples of Merit's products to customers upon their request
* Liaise with shipping, marketing, quality assurance and manufacturing to ensure that Merit's products are available as soon as possible for shipment to the customer
* Track progress of and be responsible for ensuring that custom kits are manufactured in a timely manner to meet customers' demands
* Responsible for the timely and correct handling of reported RGA's
* Support the Sales Reps and Sales Manager with various tasks and projects, like various sales reports, promotional projects, preparation for sales meetings, product launches, written price quotations and offers.
* Back-up for other Customer Service Representatives and colleagues.
* Performs other related duties and tasks as required
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Education equivalent to a high school diploma.
* One year of related experience with at least 6 months of it in a customer service capacity.
* Shows good communicate skills.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team and make decisions quickly and accurately.
* Knowledge of applicable customer service techniques and the ability to apply those techniques while working with the public.
* Knowledge of returned goods and shipping processes
* Language skills: For this position, native Norwegian and/or Danish language, and/or Swedish skills are required, written and spoken, as well as fluent English skills
* Working for the Nordics Market
* Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, AutoCad (a plus but not required), Oracle (a plus but not required)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Bron : Merit Medical