If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to be a part of a dynamic team and a great international company look no further! Our client offers an excellent opportunity for international French-speaking candidates. In this role you make sure to provide the high customer service level towards the company's distributors, but especially take care of the order management process and assisting your clients with solution-oriented service in regards to their queries.
- Daily execution of tasks and responsibilities according to company policies and procedures
- Supervise the order scheduling processes to ensure optimal results
- Perform order management duties (order entry, pro-active follow up on deliveries, etc)
- Field service administration and scheduling
- Prepare reports based on data analysis and provide guidance and recommendation based on them
- Ensure that customer inquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards
- Deal with simple and complex issues, including complaints and inquiries.
- Drive customer-focused behavior throughout the organization
- Serve as main point of contact for all order fulfillment requirements
- Ideally at least 1-2 years of experience with order management/customer service
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Native level of French (both written and verbal); Dutch is an advantage
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening skills, problem-solving and decision making.
- Taking ownership in providing best in class customer service.
- Flexible, pro-active and "can do" attitude to problem-solving and customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Previous experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP)
The company is an international player with a fun and energetic customer service team. If you are interested, contact me and I will be happy to talk to you about this opportunity! :) You can reach me at email@example.com. I am looking forward to hearing from you!