Customer Service Representative
The Heineken Experience is one of the most popular attractions in Amsterdam. It takes you through the story of our brand, in the place where it all began: the first Heineken brewery. From our heritage to sponsorships, from the ingredients to a tasting and from the brewing process to the bar – our guests are submerged into the world of Heineken.
The Heineken Experience is looking for a Customer Service Representative! We are on the hunt for an exceptional communicator, always ready to jump in and solve our guest’s needs.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be part of the Sales team and will report to the Sales Manager. Your role requires great communication skills and problem solving abilities.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Answering customer questions, complaints or feedback via email, telephone calls and social media
- Solving queries by connecting to different departments
- Responding to all messages/calls within 1-3 working days
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Experienced with customer service
- Open-minded, friendly, energetic, respectful. Always serving smiles.
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Affinity for problem solving
- Available on weekends and 24-32 hours p/w