Are you stress resistant and would you like to manage the entire order process? Please read on about this German Customer Service job
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Service Representative German you will be the first point of contact for international customers. It is your task to have an excellent Customer relationship. With your German communication skills, you're able to manage and influence both, internal and external stakeholders. Specific responsibilties include:
- Process incoming customer export orders and requests
- Responsible for managing the entire order flow, from order entry till delivery
- Cooperation with warehouses, plants and forwarders in order to manage the order process from customers
- Handle questions and complaints and make sure that customer service is of highest quality
- Interface and support Sales Representatives
Where will you end up?
For an international, well-known player in Dordrecht, leading global producer and distributor, we're currently looking for a English/German Customer Service Representative. They serve clients in different industries, like automotive and transportation. This international company is leading in innovating, creating and reinventing formulas for various applications.
What to expect?
This worldwide player could be your new employer. You will be part of an energetic and enthusiastic team, with international colleagues. Besides a great team also very favorable employment conditions: Salary up to €2800 gross per month based on a 40 hour work week, 27 holidays per year and an extra bonus when the organisation has good results.
What do you bring along?
For this fulltime position, we're currently looking for an enthousiastic German Customer Service Representative. In order to be succesfull in this position it is important to be able to work in a fast-changing environment. Next to that you recognize yourself in the following requirements:
- Two years of experience in a similiar international Customer Service or Sales Support position
- Fluent communication skills in English and German (must)
- Valid work permit to work in the Netherlands
Please let us know by using one of the “APPLY” buttons. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Anolia Abaisa +31(0)88-6488972